Vegan Tiramisu with Strawberries
Summer = strawberries = refreshing desserts = keeping it light and breezy.
This creamy delicious Vegan Tiramisu with Strawberries is refined sugar-free, packed with healthy nutrients, raw and gluten-free. A one-of-a-kind combination of flavours, this parfait-style dessert also freezes really well, you just need to defrost it 1-2 hours prior to serving.
- 50g whole almonds
- 6 pitted dates
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- A teaspoon of coconut sugar
- A teaspoon of coconut oil
For the strawberry sauce
- Blend strawberries leaving a little textured
- Mix in a bowl with the other ingredients and leave to stand for at least 15mins for the chai seeds to absorb the water from the strawberries
For the almond base:
- Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor until they start to come together. Don’t over blend it you still want abit of crunch and chunks left from the almonds.
For the cashew cream:
- Soak the cashew nuts for 30 mins in warm water
- Blend all of the ingredients until super smooth
- Set half of the mix aside and then blend the other half with 4 fresh strawberries
To assemble the tiramisu
- Get two cups of glasses
- Put the almond base into the bottom filling about an 8th of the glasses
- Then pour the first cashew mix into the glasses (the one without the strawberries in)
- Places the glasses into the freezer to firm up for 15 minutes
- Add a large tablespoon of strawberry sauce as the next layer
- Pour in the strawberry cashew cream layer up to just below the top of the glass.
- Sprinkle the top with a bit of the almond and date base mix if you have any leftover
- Sprinkle on cacao powder and garnish as you like with berries and the strawberry sauce
- Place in the freezer to set fully for one-two hours
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes