Tropical Smoothie Bowl
This is the perfect kind of breakfast for a sunny morning. The sweetness of the mango smoothie topped with freshly chopped fruits and homemade granola, as well as a handful of super-powered seeds, is all you need to get out of bed easier and start your day feeling lighter. So easy to make with so little effort!
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Servings: Makes 1 portion
- Allergens: NUTS
- Requires: Blender, knife, chopping board.
Smoothie base: (makes 1 portion)
- 150g fresh or frozen mango
- the juice of one orange
- 1/2 banana
- 100ml plain coconut milk or Fresh Almond milk
- 50g or a handful of store-bought granola of your liking, or you can try to make it yourself at home for a healthier version – you can find an easy homemade granola recipe in my free “Plant-based Recipes eBook”
For the smoothie base:
- Blend all the ingredients for the smoothie base on half speed for 30 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie from the blender into the bottom of the serving bowl.
- Scoop 3 tablespoons (50g) of granola into the centre of the smoothie which is already in the bowl.
Chop and Top:
- The pineapple, the banana and the kiwi.
- The almonds and the pecans and scatter them across the top of the bowl.
- Add the mixed seeds and desiccated coconut to garnish with a drizzle of coconut nectar.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes