Tomato and Mango Salsa
A real go to garnish – I use it with loads of things from veggie burgers to salads, sushi rolls and as a dip.
- Finely dice all of the tomatoes
- Finely dice half of the red onion
- Mince the two cloves of garlic and then peel and dice the fresh ginger
- Remove the thick stalks from basil, fold it up into a tight pack to be able to finely chop it
- Peel, prep and chop the fresh mango and add all of the ingredients to mixing bowl.
Watch my video on the best way to prepare a mango.