Tahini and Lime Dressing
The perfect thick and creamy dressing for anything Asian inspired.
- Crush and peel the clove of garlic,
- Chop a 1/3 of the chilli
- Cut and peel the small chunk of ginger
- Add it all to the blender, along with the juice of the whole lime, the tahini, apple cider vinegar, tamari, coconut nectar, water and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Blend the ingredients at a high speed for about 60 seconds to combine
- You may need to add a little more water at this stage depending upon the consistency of it and the consistency that you want
Add coriander, lemongrass or some fresh herbs for a twist.