Sweet Potato Fries
The best oven baked sweet potato fries! An awesome snack or as a healthier alternative to white potato chips as part of a dish.
- Pre heat the oven to 200c
- Cut the sweet potatoes lengthways and cut into equal sized chip shaped slices and add place onto the baking tray.
- Add the crushed cloves of garlic
- Drizzle them with the cold pressed rapeseed oil and a sprinkling of smoked paprika
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Give them a good mix to make sure that they are all coated with oil and seasoning
- Place in to the oven for 25 minutes
Oven, Baking tray, Chopping board, Chef’s knife
The thinner you cut the chips the crispier they will go. Cook for a bit longer if you do want them crispier.