A great dressing that will go amazingly with almost any salad in the world. Not just for salads either it can also be used for garnish and additions to dishes.
- Finely chop the cloves of garlic
- Fine dice the red onion and add to a mixing bowl with the garlic
- Add the leaves from the thyme and finely chop all of the rest of the herbs (place them in a nice bundle to chop them fine, add them to the bowl along with the fine chopped capers.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper then add the apple cider vinegar, rapeseed oil, water and dijon mustard
- Place into the blender
- Pulse to incorporate all of the ingredients, rather than blend, to achieve the right consistency.
You want to keep a salsa verde fine but not pureed or completely blended smooth. I like it with a nice bit of texture and bite.