Raspberry Chia Jam
Just like the real thing, this am recipe is super easy to make and can be used for garnishes or as a jam, I love to use it on desserts and cheesecakes
- Add the raspberries the mixing a bowl along with the chia seeds, maple syrup, salt, vanilla paste and 100ml of water.
- Then with a fork, mash the raspberries into the water to ensure the chia seeds don’t clump together to much in the liquid.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and mix everything well together.
- Place in fridge for 20 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb the water and thicken.
- Spoon into the storage jar if you are not using straight away
This recipe can also be used with blueberries, strawberries and blackberries if you want to vary the flavours.