Peanut Butter Balls
Protein packed power balls – a super healthy and satisfying snack! These little balls keeps well in the fridge so they’re a great on the go snack throughout the week.
- Place the almonds into the blender and blend to a flour consistency, then add in the buckwheat grouts, coconut palm sugar, pinch of salt and ground cinnamon. Blend to bring the buckwheat grouts to a fine flour.
- Add the dates and blitz until they’re broken down then place the mixture into a mixing bowl and combine with your hands.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut nectar and coconut oil to the mix and combine by hand.
- Grease your hands with coconut oil and begin to roll the mixture into balls.
- Place onto a plate and refrigerate to set for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coconut to serve.
When rolling these into balls, slightly dampen your hands. This will stop the mixture from sticking to your hands and keep the balls clean when they are rolled.