Parsnip Crisps Garnish
A great garnish that adds an awesome crunch and texture to any dish.
- Using a swivel blade peeler, peel long strips from the parsnips (including the peel) and place in to a large bowl with a good drizzle of olive oil so it just about coats them.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss well.
- Arrange the parsnip strips in single layers on multiple baking trays.
- Roast in the oven for 2-3 hours minutes on 120c turning every half an hour, until golden and crisp.
- Allow them to totally cool before removing from the tray