No-bake Mango Passion Fruit Cheesecake
This is truly the easiest no-bake mango cake recipe ever! It’s made with a simple raw cheesecake crust, creamy vegan cheesecake layer and passion fruit topping. It’s naturally sweet, perfectly refreshing, so delicious and a wonderful reminder of that mouth-watering exotic Solero ice cream when served semi-frozen. Ice cream and cheesecake all in one – massive win!
- 100g almonds
- 100g buckwheat
- 100g dates
- 50ml maple syrup/agave/coconut nectar
- 80ml coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
Mango Cheesecake Layer
- 250g Mango, peeled & core removed
- 250g silken tofu
- 100ml maple syrup/agave/coconut nectar
- 200ml coconut cream
- 80ml almond milk
- 1.5 teaspoons of agar agar
Passion fruit topping:
- 2 teaspoons of cornflour dissolved in 5 tbsp water
- 4 passion fruits 1/2 cup pulp
- fruits of your choice such as nectarines & peaches
- coconut flakes
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch (20cm) springform pan with parchment paper.
- Almonds, buckwheat cacao and salt into a food processor (or blender) and crush until finely ground, then add in the dates and break them down. Followed by coconut oil and maple syrup to bring it all together. Press the mixture onto the bottom of your prepared pan. Refrigerate or freeze for at least 15 minutes to firm up while you make the cheesecake filling.
- Place all of the ingredients into a high-speed blender except for the agar agar and milk
- In a small saucepan, stir the agar-agar into the non-dairy milk. Bring to a boil and cook for about 2 minutes or according to the package instructions.
- Now gently fold in the agar mixture to the cheesecake mixture and whisk it in really well. Then immediately fill the mixture onto the base, smoothing out evenly. Refrigerate for 4 hours at least (or better overnight) to firm up. You can put it in the freezer if you are short on time
Passion Fruit Sauce
- Stir the cornstarch into the water in a cup. Transfer to a small saucepan along with the passion fruit pulp and sugar as needed. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Set aside to cool slightly.
- When the mango cheesecake is set and firm enough, gently cut around the cheesecake edges with a sharp knife, then remove the cake from the pan. Pour the passion fruit sauce over the cheesecake and garnish with summer fruits, coconut flakes or other toppings you like and serve chilled.