This is a super tasty one-pot that you can make in under 30 minutes. Use any kind of mushrooms or even a mixture if you like. Get it all in the pan and let it cook out for 25minutes and you are good to go. I normally serve mine with brown rice but it is also great with pasta or quinoa too!
- Firstly prepare the garlic, onion and mushrooms as per instructions above
- Heat a large shallow pan (this helps to reduce the sauce down faster) with oil adding in the garlic, onion and mushrooms along with a decent pinch of salt and pepper. Cook down for 5 minutes, making sure to stir often
- Once the mushrooms are soft add the coconut milk, mustard, paprika and lemon juice and stir well
- Cook on high heat (this helps the sauce to thicken nicely) for 20-25 minutes or until desired consistency. Keep stirring every 5-10 minutes
- Finally, add freshly chopped parsley and stir it into the stroganoff, leaving some to garnish for serving