Guacamole – the King of Dips. A dish of mashed avocado mixed with onion, tomatoes, chilli peppers, and seasoning. Good for so many things, whether it be as a dip or on toast – Love Love Love! Use cucumbers, carrots, celery, or any other veggie as your dipping stick, and enjoy a healthy way to shovel this dip into your mouth.
- Finely dice the red onion, tomatoes, coriander and 1/2 of the red chili
- Place all of this to the mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of one into the bowl using hands to catch any seeds that may fall in
- Cut the 3 avocados in half lengthways working around the stone (watch the video lesson for tips on how to do this safely.
- Remove the stone from the avocados and scoop the avocados out into the mixing bowl using a spoon
- Mash avocado against the side of the bowl with a fork and combine it well with the other ingredients.
- Place into the serving bowl
- Garnish with red chili on the top
Watch the video for tips on how to choose the perfect avocado.