These doughnuts are a must-try. You can decorate them however you want and make them look amazing! They are a great way to inspire and get the kids involved too. I promise you they will love them! Gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar-free!
- Preheat your oven to 180C
- In a large mixing bowl add the gluten-free flour, 4 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tbsp melted coconut oil and the milk and mix well into a smooth batter
- Grease your doughnut mould with coconut oil and add the batter into each mould making sure to smooth over the top
- Add to the oven for 12-15 minutes (depending on how hot your oven runs)
- Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate topping. To a Bain Marie add 2 tbsp melted coconut oil, a small pinch of salt, 2 tbsp maple syrup and then slowly stir in 2 or 3 tbsp cacao powder until desired consistency
- Try topping with crushed pistachio or desiccated coconut and other healthy items 🙂
- Finally, dunk the doughnuts into the chocolate sauce and place on a drying rack. You can now top with whatever you want. Leave to lightly set for 10-15 minutes before enjoying them.