3-Ingredients Chocolate Truffles are perfect to have in the fridge for a little go-to chocolate to satisfy those little cravings. By using these you are satisfying them in the healthiest way you can, while still getting that chocolate fix.
- Add the melted coconut oil and maple syrup to a Bain Marie and mix together
- Slowly add each tbsp of cacao powder whisking until you have a smooth mix
- Add a pinch of salt and mix in
- Transfer to a bowl and place in the freezer for 45-60 minutes
- Remove from the freezer (the mix should be fairly firm) and scoop out with a spoon into your hands and roll into balls
- Choose a topping to cover it in
- Place back in the freezer for 15-30 mins
Try topping your truffles with either ground pistachios, cacao nibs (my favourite) or just cacao powder.