Vegan Chocolate Tart
Delicious super easy to make 6 ingredients gluten-free & vegan chocolate tart. This is probably the simplest and satisfying dessert that you could ever make and is a real show stopper for dinner parties and to impress friends and family who wouldn’t even dream that it is plant-based!
- Firstly add the coconut milk to a pot over low heat and warm up. Once warm turn off the heat and add the chocolate, then stir until well combined
- Now make the base by adding all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until combined
- Pour the base into a 9 inch (23cm) tart tin and push down until compact (looking for roughly 0.3mm depth)
- Pour the chocolate into the base, sprinkle salt over the top and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm up
- Optional: serve with fresh fruit on top and make it look impressive 🙂