I love this recipe and I love how much it does resemble rice – it goes so well with a hot curry. Also, keeping it raw is what it’s all about. There are a lot of recipes out there that will tell you to cook cauliflower rice, but this recipe with coconut is the perfect texture and not soggy or wet at all.
- Prepare the cauliflower by removing the outer leaves from around the stem.
- Remove each of the florets individually and discard the stem.
- Grate the cauliflower using the finest side of the grater. Grate all of the florets
- Add the cauliflower to a mixing bowl
- Combining the desiccated coconut into it. This will keep it nice and dry and a grate texture
- Finely chop the fresh coriander and add it to the mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and add the nutritional yeast.
- Mix with a spoon to combine well and serve as a part of a dish