Sweet Potato Rosti
These are great as an alternative to bread especially in a big veggie breakfast. I like mine to be nicely browned on the out side and real crispy.
- Peel and grate the sweet potatoes into a bowl
- Squeeze the grated potato to remove any excess water
- Mix all of the other ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat with a little olive oil
- Shape spoonfuls of the sweet potato batter into round rosti shapes
- Fry and flip until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot straight away
Chilli is a great little kick – give it a little bit more if you like it!