Peanut Butter Balls
Protein packed power balls – a super healthy and satisfying snack! These little balls keeps well in the fridge so they’re a great on the go snack throughout the week.
- 30g of Pitted dates
- 150g of Whole almonds
- 100g of Buckwheat groats
- 40g of Crunchy peanut butter
- 30g of Coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 30ml of coconut nectar
- 60ml of melted coconut oil
- A pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Place the almonds into the blender and blend to a flour consistency, then add in the buckwheat grouts, coconut palm sugar, pinch of salt and ground cinnamon. Blend to bring the buckwheat grouts to a fine flour.
- Add the dates and blitz until they’re broken down then place the mixture into a mixing bowl and combine with your hands.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut nectar and coconut oil to the mix and combine by hand.
- Grease your hands with coconut oil and begin to roll the mixture into balls.
- Place onto a plate and refrigerate to set for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with coconut to serve.
Blender, Spoon, Mixing bowl
When rolling these into balls, slightly dampen your hands. This will stop the mixture from sticking to your hands and keep the balls clean when they are rolled.