Cashew Nut Frosting
The perfect cake frosting, its full of goodness, made from zero percent dairy and tastes absolutely awesome and will set nice and firm after a short amount of time in the fridge.
- 150g cashew nuts
- 100ml of milk (non dairy alternative)
- 80ml of coconut oil (in its melted form)
- 20ml of coconut blossom nectar
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 a teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- A small pinch of pink salt
- Melt the coconut oil by standing it a bowl of hot water
- Half and juice the lemon
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until super smooth and creamy
- Either store in the fridge for later use or cover a cake with it straight away
A good quality blender, Chopping board, Chef’s knife
A decent blender helps get this really nice and smooth.