The healthy version of Nutella, so good most people can’t even tell the difference. Enjoy it on toast or with the pancakes that are in this course!
- 250g of raw hazelnuts
- 60ml of maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 50g of raw cacao powder
- 50ml of filtered water
- 60ml of melted coconut oil
- 2g of vanilla bean paste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients into your high-speed blender or food processor and blend on high, until smooth and creamy.
- Use the tamper or spatula, or stop the machine periodically and scrape down the sides of the container to make sure the whole mix is blending together.
- Transfer to a sealed container, and store in the fridge.
High speed blender or food processor, spatula or blender tamper, mixing bowl, spoon
You can quite easily play around with the flavour in this recipe depending on your taste. You could add cinnamon or even a little bit of chilli if you are a chilli chocolate fan
To melt the coconut oil boil the kettle and pour some hot water into a bowl, stand the coconut oil jar into the water and allow it to melt slowly.