A Super tasty soup recipe, can be served hot or cold and made in under 5 minutes with just a blender
Makes 4 portions:
- 3 whole plum tomatoes
- 1 whole red pepper (de-seeded)
- 50g of whole cashew nuts
- A small handful of fresh basil
- 30ml of tamari or liquid aminos
- 30ml of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 of tsp of cayenne pepper
- A pinch of pink himalayan salt
- 50g of nutritional yeast
Please use the links that I have provided for you in all of my ingredients lists to help you find and shop for what you need quickly and easily.
- Roughly chop your tomatoes and red pepper place them into your blender
- Soak your cashew nuts for 1 hour before use, if you have time (this will make them easier to blend and easier to digest)
- Tomatoes have a high water content so adding them to the blender first will avoid having to add extra water meaning more flavour.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients to the blender
- Blend all of your ingredients together until super smooth and creamy
- If it’s struggling to blend add a little dash of water until it blends with ease
- Heat in a small saucepan if you want a warm soup
- Serve into your bowl and top with seeds and alfalfa sprouts or garnish of your choice
- If you have a high speed blender and blend it on full speed for a minute or two, this will make your soup warm without having to heat it in a pan keeping it RAW!
More From Me / View All Recipes