Raw, Creamy Tomato, Red Pepper and Cashew Nut Gazpacho.
A Super tasty soup recipe, can be served hot or cold and made in under 5 minutes with just a blender
- Cuisine: Lunch
- Soaking Time: 1 hour
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 1 hour 5 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 4 portions
- Allergens: NUTS
- Requires: Blender, chopping board, knife, small saucepan.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes and red pepper place them into the blender
- Soak the cashew nuts for 1 hour before use, if you have time (this will make them easier to blend and easier to digest)
- Tomatoes have a high water content so adding them to the blender first will avoid having to add extra water meaning more flavour.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients to the blender
- Blend all of the ingredients together until super smooth and creamy
- If it’s struggling to blend add a little dash of water until it blends with ease
- Heat in a small saucepan if you want a warm soup
- Serve into your bowl and top with seeds and alfalfa sprouts or garnish of your choice
- If you have a high speed blender and blend it on full speed for a minute or two, this will make your soup warm without having to heat it in a pan keeping it RAW!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes