This is an extraordinary nutritious hearty salad, packed with protein and healthy fats. Light and fresh at the same time, it’s perfect for those days when your body needs a break from heavy foods. You can have it on its own, or part of a bigger meal. Really really tasty!
- Cuisine: Salads
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: Makes 6 servings
- Allergens: None
- Requires: Knife, chopping board, a frying pan, a small saucepan, baking tray, sieve, serving bowl, spatula, oven
- Roast the beetroots with a little oil, salt and pepper for 20mins on 180oc
- Cook the quinoa with 250ml water and boil for 8minutes
- In a pan with a little oil, finely slice the onion and garlic and fry in the pan. Add the pepper thinly sliced
- Add the spinach and turn off the heat and allow to wilt
- Drain and rinse beans
- Mixed everything together in a large bowl
- Slice the avocado on top
- Sprinkle some pumpkin seeds (you can roast them if you want for a smokier flavour)
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes