The Protein Smoothie Bowl
The perfect start to the day especially if you are training/exercising. Sweet blueberry smoothie base with chopped fruit and topped with all kinds of goodies. Remember being told breakfast is the most important meal of the day – THIS IS IT!
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 40 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 1 portion
- Allergens: NUTS
- Requires: Blender, knife, chopping boards.
For the smoothie base: (BLEND)
- Half a banana
- RawSport Protein
- Hemp seed
- Ground cinnamon
- Coconut nectar
- Fill up to 200ml with coconut milk using the measurement on the blender jug (if yours has one) with all other ingredients already in
- Place the smoothie into the bowl and in the centre spoon on the primrose kitchen muesli
Chop and Top:
- Half banana
- Chop the pecan nuts (10) and scatter across the surface of the bowl.
- Garnish with mixed seeds, desiccated coconut and a drizzle of coconut nectar.
- 1/2 banana
- 15 fresh blueberries or 50g frozen
- 10 whole almonds
- 1 scoop (30g) of RAW SPORT protein powder
- 1 tablespoon (20g) of hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 10g coconut nectar or Raw honey
- 100ml of KOKO coconut milk
For the muesli you can really use which ever pre made brand that you like or of course if you already make your own or you want to then use that. My favourite brand and flavour is this – Primrose kitchen Carrot and Cinnamon!
- 3 tablespoons (50g) muesli
Chop and Top:
When you are using lots of nuts and seeds in your food it can be quite costly, I find buying in bulk in Kilos can work out a lot cheaper – Use the links to shop for my recommended products!
More Recipes / View All Recipes