The Protein Smoothie Bowl
The perfect start to the day especially if you are training/exercising. Sweet blueberry smoothie base with chopped fruit and topped with all kinds of goodies. Remember being told breakfast is the most important meal of the day – THIS IS IT!
- Cuisine: Vegan
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Total time: 40 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 1 portion
- Allergens: NUTS
- Requires: Blender, knife, chopping boards.
To make this smoothie bowl:
- 1/2 banana
- 15 fresh blueberries or 50g frozen
- 10 whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon (20g) of hulled hemp seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 10g coconut nectar or Raw honey
- 100ml of unsweetened coconut milk
Add all of the above to a high-speed blender and blend for one minute until smooth.
Add it to your serving bowl.
For the muesli you can really use whichever pre-made brand that you like or of course if you already make your own, or you want to, then use that. My favourite brand is Primrose kitchen Carrot and Cinnamon!
- 3 tablespoons (50g) muesli
Chop and Top your smoothie bowl with:
When you are using lots of nuts and seeds in your food it can be quite costly, I find buying in bulk in Kilos can work out a lot cheaper.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes