Sundried Tomato And Thyme, Buckwheat Bread.
Bread that is bursting with flavour and will leave you going back for more… and more!
- Cuisine: Vegan/side
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total time: 70 Minutes
- Servings:12 slices
- Requires: Loaf tin, oven, cooling rack, mixing bowl, tin foil, chopping board, spatula, baking tray.
Makes large loaf, approx 25cm x 25cm square tin:
- 1kg of fine buckwheat flour
- pink himalayan salt
- gluten-free baking powder
- 50g finely chopped sundried tomatoes
- 10g fresh thyme
- 100ml of coconut milk
- 10ml of cold pressed coconut oil
- 500ml water
- Place the buckwheat flour, baking powder, salt, sundries tomatoes and fresh thyme into a large mixing bowl and mix all of the ingredient together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut milk and oil (melt your coconut oil first).
- Then add this to the flour mix followed by half of the water.
- Mix really well with your hand.
- Slowly start to add in the rest of the water; you will want quite a wet and sticky dough.
- Line the baking tin with foil and spread the mix to cover your entire tin.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180ºC.
- Place your bread in and bake for 45mins (turning half way through).
- After 45 minutes remove the loaf from the tin, turn upside down onto a baking tray, remove the foil and bake for a further 10 minutes to make sure the bottom is baked well.
More Recipes / View All Recipes