Let’s re-write the story of the Chef…
The Global Chefs Academy has been formed to redesign the lives and stories of established chefs, people in the hospitality industry and people aspiring to become the next generation of culinary creatives.VIEW COURSES AND DATES
At The Global Chefs Academy, we believe and know that we have the power and the resources to change the world of food and the way people see and receive it. We believe that if we provide people with what they really want and what they know they need, then the entire culinary experience could be transformed. The food we put into our bodies is one of three most important parts to a human existence.
At The Global Chefs Academy, we focus on the entire journey: the person and the food. We start from the beginning, opening up an entire world of opportunities for the people we train, the producers that we work with and the venues that we work from.
Inspiring the culinary creatives of the future..
The Global Chef Academy is build around these 5 important pillars, they are the keys points of what we believe and the way we teach:
- Where our food comes from
- How our produce gets to us
- How the food is processed to get on to our plates
- The effect to our planet; Sustainability, fair trade and Zero waste
- The people. producers, creators and consumers
- The Professional Retreat Chef
- The Vegan Chef
- The Raw Chef
- Chefs in Business
Who is the Global Chef Academy For?
- Our courses are for everyone, whether you would want to join our team and make a career/business off the back of the course, or if you are focused on doing it for your own personal development and journey and to learn more about food for yourself and your life.
- Please consider that this is a professional culinary course and the majority of people that are taking part will be using the course as a means of developing their culinary skills, career or business. All attendees will, therefore, be treated the same and expected to fully immerse themselves and contribute to the group on the course.
- It is advised, however, that if you are really looking for this course to open up or further your career in the industry, then it will be necessary for you to have basic experience and skills with food preparation and in the food business.
At The Global Chefs Academy, we always run our chefs training in collaboration with actual retreats. This means that you will get hands-on, practical experience cooking for real people, by cooking for a running retreat.
Though lodging will be at a separate location, it will only be a few hundred meters away from the retreat that we are catering for.
You will experience being a chef at the retreat, cooking for a group of people who are in the process of changing the way they live and eat, while learning about a new lifestyle. They have the privilege of tasting everything that you will be creating and learning about on the course.
These retreats may range from retreats for women, yoga, meditation and much more. They will be paying clients and will, naturally, have high expectations from the food delivered to them. As part of the training we will providing workshops and demos to the group too.VIEW COURSES AND DATES