Peanut Butter Smoothie
Who could resist? It tastes amazing, is so simple to make and provides you with a 14g of protein. An ideal quick breakfast or post workout meal.
- Cuisine: Smoothies
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- Total time: 5 Mins
- Servings: Makes 1 x 250ml Serving
- Allergens: Nuts, Peanuts
- Requires: A Blender (Ideally a High-Speed Blender)
- Place all of your ingredients into the high-speed blender.
- Blend for around 30 seconds – 1 minute to achieve a smooth creamy consistency. The blending time will depend on the power of your blender but feel free to experiment.
- Serve over ice (optional).
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
- Calories (kcal): 421
- Protein: 14g
- Fats: 27g
- Of which saturates: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Of which sugars: 20g
- Fibre: 6.5g
- Salt: 0.5g
More Recipes / View All Recipes