Holy moly! This guacamole is the perfect side to pimp up any dish…
- Cuisine: Snacks or sides
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 4 servings.
- Allergens: None
- Requires: A food processor, chef knife, chopping board, spoon
- 2 avocados
- 1 tomato
- Juice of 1 lime
- Black pepper
- 1/2 a seeded red chilli
- 10g of fresh coriander
- Remove the skin and the stone from the avocado and place into a food processor along with the tomato (roughly chopped), juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper.
- Pulse this to that it is blended but still quite chunky but not like a puree.
- Very finely chop the chilli and coriander.
- Place the avocado mix into a bowl and top with the chilli and coriander.
More Recipes / View All Recipes