Ginger Shot – The 100% Natural Espresso
These Fiery Ginger Shots, Also known as The Natural Espresso are absolutely vital for that morning wake up and a super-charged boost of nutrients to get you going.
- Cuisine: Juices
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- Total time: 5 Mins
- Servings: Makes 2 shots
- Storage: Drink immediately or refrigerate in a sealed bottle / container for up to 24 hours. Freezes well for up to 3 months.
- Requires: Juicer
Makes 2 shots:
- 1 whole golden delicious apple
- 1 thumb sized chunk of fresh ginger
- 1/4 of a wax free lemon
- 2 shot glasses
- Place the ingredients into the Juicer funnel (I use the Sage Nutri-Juicer Cold XL)
- Cut the apple into two halves and pack the lemon and ginger in-between them, like a sandwich (If you have a cold press juicer you don’t need to do this)
- Turn on the juicer and wait for it to reach full speed
- Push the ingredients through in one go.
- Serve into two shot glasses and… Bottoms up!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes