Energy Boost Juice
A great go-to green juice recipe to have that’s packed with goodness. Use this one to pep you up and keep you going!
- Cuisine: Juices
- Preparation Time: 5 Mins
- Total time: 5 Mins
- Servings: Makes 1 500ml Serving (approx)
- Allergens: Celery
- Storage: Drink immediately or refrigerate in a sealed bottle / container for up to 24 hours. Freezes well for up to 3 months.
- Requires: Juicer
- 1/2 a large cucumber
- 1 stick of celery
- 2 golden delicious
- 1/4 of a lime (skin on)
- 1 large handful of curly green kale
- Firstly, make sure you give the kale a really good rinse in cold water or by using a veggie wash
- Juice the cucumber and celery first.
- Then place one apple in the juicer and pack in the lime and kale. Sandwich this with the other apple and juice it! (Sandwiching juice ingredients such as spinach and kale ensure they pass through the juicer nicely and increases the yield you get from them!)
- Serve over ice and enjoy.
More Recipes / View All Recipes