Chocolate, Hazelnut and Cherry Brownies
The Dawn Foods Vegan Range really is incredible! I have been playing with a good selection of their products and have made a good few recipes including doughnuts, brownies and all of the trimmings. This one I’m giving you today topped it as the favourite for me being a total chocolate lover. The brownie mix is so versatile and allows you to cook the brownie just to your liking with plenty of opportunities to add and change up the flavourings. I will be using more Dawn Foods products in the future for sure!
In 2021, where I believe that the vegan / plant-based market is still very much at the beginning of the growth that we are going to see products like this are really going to be leading the way in terms of ease of use for the customer. When you can produce results like this without the use of animal products it is getting clearer to see that the need for them is getting smaller and smaller and it can have such a huge impact.
- Preheat the oven to 190c
- Add dry brownie mix to a large mixing bowl
- Slowly add in the oil followed but the water mixing well with a whisk as you add it
- Whisk in the hazelnut praline paste
- Line a baking tray with parchment an pour in the mix so it is approx 2cm thick
- Spoon the cheery compote into the top of the brownie randomly and cover the top with scattered pecans nuts and the dark chocolate chunks
- Place into the oven and bake for 20minutes
- Turn the brownie and bake for a further 20minutes
- Place the tray onto a cooling rack and allow to cool before cutting
- Serve with extra cherry compote
More Recipes / View All Recipes