A delicious cacao filled treat that is going to fill your sweet craving and YES, its healthy too. Suer quick and easy to make, all you need is a knife and a blender.
For The Mousse: (Makes 4 good portions)
- 1 whole avocado
- 1/2 a red chilli
- 50ml of coconut nectar syrup
- 100g raw organic cacao powder
- 250ml of homemade nut milk of your choice. (KOKO coconut milk if you cant make your own) CHECK OUT MY HOMEMADE ALMOND MILK RECIPE HERE >>>
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of pink himalayan salt
- A small squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Please use the links that I have provided for you in all of my ingredients lists to help you find and shop for what you need quickly and easily.
To Make Your Mousse:
Half and peel your avocado and half you chilli.
Place all of your ingredients into your blender and blend for a few minutes, on full speed, stopping and starting a couple of times to make sure the avocado is fully blended and everything is fully incorporated.
If you want to have more of a set mousse that you can put in the fridge then add 50ml more coconut oil into the mix and this will set your mousse when in the fridge and give it a really nice chocolate pot texture.
This recipe is really easy to play around with and flavour how you like. All you need to do is switch out the chilli. Why not try orange zest, ginger or maybe even using oils to flavour.
More Recipes / View All Recipes