Creamy Chilli Chocolate Mousse
A delicious cacao filled treat that is going to fill your sweet craving and YES, its healthy too. Super quick and easy to make, all you need is a knife and a blender.
- Cuisine: Vegan dessert
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 10 Minutes plus 2 hours setting time
- Servings: Makes 4 servings
- Requires: blender, knife, chopping board, ramekins.
- 1 whole avocado
- 1/2 a red chilli
- 50ml of coconut nectar syrup
- 100g raw organic cacao powder
- 250ml of homemade nut milk of your choice or if you want to make your own, you have a super easy recipe right here
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- A small squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Half and peel the avocado and half the chilli.
- Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend for a few minutes, on full speed, stopping and starting a couple of times to make sure the avocado is fully blended and everything is fully incorporated.
- If you want to have more of a set mousse that you can put in the fridge then add 50ml more coconut oil into the mix and this will set the mousse when in the fridge and give it a really nice chocolate pot texture.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes