Chia and Vanilla Pudding with Blueberries.
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Preparation Time: Minimum 4 hours to maximum overnight
- Total time: Overnight plus 10 minutes
- Servings: Makes 2 servings
- Allergens: None
- Requires: Mixing bowl, spoon
- Add your lucuma and vanilla powder into your almond milk
- Soak your chia seeds in your homemade almond milk for around 2-4 hours (or overnight, if preparing the night before)
- Once all soaked spoon all of this into a glass or bowl and top with fresh blueberries and chopped apple
Et Voila – the perfect breakfast!
More Recipes / View All Recipes