Carrot Cake Base – works perfectly with leftover juice pulp
- Grate (or juice) the carrots.
- In your juicer: drink the juice and use the pulp. Double win!
- In a food processor blend the cashew nuts to a fine powder.
- Add the desiccated coconut.
- Then add in the dates and blend until they are slightly broken down.
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Tip this mix into a bowl.
- Add in the carrot and mix really well with the melted coconut oil.
- Tip the mix into the cake tin and press it down, compacting as much in as possible.
- Place in the fridge to set for a minimum of two hours.
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes