Peanut butter and chocolate chip blondies.
These absolutely blow my mind! I never would have thought that something so delicious could be made so quickly, from so little ingredients. As an added extra they are gluten free, dairy free and vegan with very little sugar. Whiz the batter up in a food processor and bake it. Its as simple as that.
- Cuisine: Vegan Bakes
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total time: 40 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 12 portions
- Allergens: PEANUTS
- Requires: A food processor, baking tray, oven, cooling rack
- 375g of Canned chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 300g of smooth peanut butter
- 200ml of maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1/2 a teaspoon of vanilla paste
- A large pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 teaspoons of gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- 240g of dark chocolate chips (or grated dark chocolate)
- 150g Coconut oil (melted)
- Pre-heat the oven to 165oc
- Place all of the ingredients into the food processor (except for the chocolate) and blend until smooth for 4-5minutes
- Once the batter is smooth add in half of the chocolate and mix it in well, pour the mix into a baking tray that has been lined with parchment paper
- Cover the surface evenly with the remaining dark chocolate chips and bake for 25minutes turning half way through to make sure it is cooked evenly.
More Recipes / View All Recipes