Super healthy and super fulling breakfast, full of goodness. A real quick and easy breakfast option. This is my basic recipe but you can chop and change how ever you feel is right – Maybe try it with some fresh fruit and berried in it too !
The Muesli: (makes 2 servings)
- 80g of gluten free muesli – My recommended is alway Primrose Kitchen Carrot and Cinnamon Muesli, its ready to go and the best out there.
- 10g whole almonds (chopped)
- 1 whole large golden delicious apple
- 1 whole chopped banana
- 15g of chia seeds
- 150ml homemade almond milk or KOKO coconut milk (Check out my recipe for homemade almond milk HERE >>>
- 10ml of coconut nectar syrup
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
I have linked all of the products and ingredients for you with all of my preferred and recommended to make shopping quick and easy for you.
Soak your chia seeds in all of your home made almond milk (check out my home made almond milk recipe if you don’t already make your own). Or use your coconut milk if you are not making your own.
Add in your muesli to the chia seeds and milk.
Leave this to soak for around 5 minutes for the chia seeds to absorb a bit of the liquid.
Fine chop your apple and banana and add it into your bowl with the rest of your mix.
Finish it off with your salt, coconut nectar and cinnamon, tasting as you go to get it just how you like.I like mine with loads of cinnamon 🙂
More Recipes / View All Recipes