Breakfast Bircher Muesli with Chia seeds and Cinnamon.
Super healthy and super fulling breakfast, full of goodness. A real quick and easy breakfast option. This is my basic recipe but you can chop and change how ever you feel is right – Maybe try it with some fresh fruit and berries.
- Cuisine: Vegan breakfast
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 2 portions
- Allergens: NUTS
- Requires: Mixing bowl, spoon, knife.
- 15g of chia seeds
- 150ml homemade almond milk or any plant milk you prefer
- 80g of gluten-free muesli
- 10g whole almonds (chopped)
- 1 whole large golden delicious apple
- 1 whole chopped banana
- 10ml of coconut nectar syrup
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
- Soak your chia seeds in all of the homemade almond milk or any other nut milk you prefer.
- Add in the muesli to the chia seeds and milk.
- Leave this to soak for around 5 minutes for the chia seeds to absorb a bit of the liquid.
- Fine chop the apple and banana and add it into the bowl with the rest of your mix.
- Finish it off with the salt, coconut nectar and cinnamon, tasting as you go to get it just how you like. I like mine with loads of cinnamon.
More Recipes / View All Recipes