Breakfast Bircher Muesli with Chia seeds and Cinnamon.
Super healthy and super fulling breakfast, full of goodness. A real quick and easy breakfast option. This is my basic recipe but you can chop and change how ever you feel is right – Maybe try it with some fresh fruit and berries.
- Cuisine: Vegan breakfast
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 10 Minutes
- Servings: Makes 2 portions
- Allergens: NUTS
- Requires: Mixing bowl, spoon, knife.
- 15g of chia seeds
- 150ml homemade almond milk or KOKO coconut milk (Check out my recipe for homemade almond milk HERE >>>
- 80g of gluten free muesli – My recommended is alway Primrose Kitchen Carrot and Cinnamon Muesli, its ready to go and the best out there.
- 10g whole almonds (chopped)
- 1 whole large golden delicious apple
- 1 whole chopped banana
- 10ml of coconut nectar syrup
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
I have linked all of the products and ingredients for you to make shopping quick and easy for you.
- Soak your chia seeds in all of the home made almond milk (check out my home made almond milk recipe if you don’t already make your own). Or use the coconut milk if you are not making your own.
- Add in the muesli to the chia seeds and milk.
- Leave this to soak for around 5 minutes for the chia seeds to absorb a bit of the liquid.
- Fine chop the apple and banana and add it into the bowl with the rest of your mix.
- Finish it off with the salt, coconut nectar and cinnamon, tasting as you go to get it just how you like. I like mine with loads of cinnamon.
More Recipes / View All Recipes