Apple and Peanut Butter Snacks
An absolute beauty of a snack, I call them my little “Scooby snacks” and in the past have been known to have a whole jar of peanut butter and 5 apples in my bed at the ready 🙂 They are perfect for an on-the-go healthy snack or even full meal if you want, haha! Packed full of protein, fats and oils – they will leave you satisfied and full with zero cravings throughout the day.
- Cuisine: Snacks
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- Servings: Makes 4 slices
- Allergens: Peanuts
- Requires: A massive spoon
- Cut the apple into quarters and remove the core and seeds.
- Get your spoon into the peanut butter and spread onto the apple slice – I’ll let you decide the amounts on this one 🙂
- Place a dried apricot on top of the peanut butter and sprinkle with the mix seeds
- Enjoy and repeat!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thank you.
More Recipes / View All Recipes