Satisfying, nutritious and delicious, the perfect creamy smoothies base with muesli, fresh fruit and added nutrition all over the top. My favourite go to recipe and super quick to make!
Smoothie base: (makes 1 portion)
- 80g cashew nuts
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 a vanilla pod or a small amount of vanilla paste
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 10g coconut nectar or raw honey
- 150ml plain coconut milk or Fresh Almond milk. SEE MY RECIPE HERE >>>
For the muesli you can really use which ever pre made brand that you like or of course if you already make your own or you want to then use that. My favourite brand and flavour is this – Primrose kitchen Carrot and Cinnamon!
- Place 50g of muesli onto your smoothie base.
- 1/2 banana
- equal amount of pineapple (1/8)
- 10g chopped almonds
- 10g chopped pecan nuts
- drizzel of coconut nectar
- mixed seeds
When you are using lots of nuts and seeds in your food it can be quite costly, I find buying in bulk in Kilos can work out a lot cheaper – Use the links to shop for my recommended products!
For the smoothie base: (BLEND)
- 80g soaked cashew nuts
- half a banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 squirt of coconut nectar. (30ml)
- blend on half speed for no more than 30 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie from the blender into the bottom of your serving bowl
- scoop 3 tablespoons (50g) of your muesli into the centre of your smoothie which is already in the bowl
Chop and Top:
- Your pineapple and banana
- Cover the surface of your smoothie/Muesli in the bowl, chopping small
- Chop the almonds (10) and pecans (10) and scatter across the top of the bowl.
- Add mixed seeds to garnish with a drizzle of coconut nectar.
More Recipes / View All Recipes