Five seed crackers.
Delicious five seed crackers. Use to dip in to my guacamole, cashew cheese spread or smother with your favourite topping!
- Cuisine: Snacks
- Preparation Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total time: 2 hours 40 Minutes
- Servings: 10 servings
- Allergens: Sesame
- Requires: Oven, mixing bowl, pallet knife, baking trays,
- 100g flaxseed/linseed
- 100g chia seeds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 100g sunflower seeds
- 75g white sesame seeds
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- 1 clove of garlic
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 litre of water
- Weigh out all of the seeds into a large mixing bowl.
- Really finely chop the thyme and garlic.
- Add the sea salt.
- Cover all of the seeds with the water.
- Leave to soak for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Line the baking trays with baking parchment.
- The seed mix should be nicely combined and have become quite gelatinous.
- Mix really, really well.
- Spread evenly across the baking trays as thin as you can.
- Cook in the oven on 150ºc for 20 minutes.
- Take out and flip the crackers onto the other side.
- Peel off the baking parchment and then cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Remove the crackers and leave on the side until totally cool.
- Then break up into the portions you would like.
More Recipes / View All Recipes